Weekend Couples Intensive
Has your relationship been tragically impacted by INFIDELITY or SEXUALLY COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR? Have you recently discovered your spouse has been LYING or KEEPING SECRETS? If this is the case for you, then you have already suffered long enough. Please consider joining us for our intensive that is specifically designed for couples whom have suffered as you have. HOPE and PEACE are just a CLICK away!
To the Couple: In this 18 hour event, you will follow a structured and purposeful program facilitated by skilled licensed therapists. Through assessment, psycho-education, and various forms of group processing, we aim to help relieve the suffering that has plagued your life and relationship; and to help you begin your new life and journey together as you proceed in your recovery!
To the Therapist(s): At Family Solutions Counseling, we highly believe in a team approach to treatment. If you are treating individuals or couples dealing with the wounds of infidelity, sexual addiction, or sexually compulsive behavior, we would like to collaborate with you as way to effectively help your clients. If your clients attend our intensives, we believe it be of the utmost importance to include you as part of our team approach; thus, we will have the couple sign releases to allow us to collaborate before, after, and during the intensive. Upon completion of the intensive, our plan is to refer them back to you as part of their aftercare with a structured plan for recovery. Additionally, we will offer 2 hours of case consultation at no additional charge.
- To help the couple in crisis begin to organize chaos after their relationship has been disrupted by chronic infidelity.
- To help the couple gain momentum in recovery through intensity and focus.
- To create an effective plan for individual and couple recovery, aftercare, and support.
- To build a working relationship with other mental health professionals as part of creating effective aftercare.
Daily Schedule (subject to change)
- Day 1: Morning (9-11:30), Lunch on your own (11:30-1), Afternoon (1-4:30)
- Day 2. Morning (9-11:30), Lunch on your own (11:30-1), Afternoon (1:-4:30)
- Day 3: Morning & Afternoon (10-2) – Lunch provided.
- $3900 per couple (includes fees for assessments, therapist consultations, materials, and other administrative duties).
- $1170 deposit (non-refundable within one month of intensive date)
- Payment plans available upon request.
- Please submit an online request by visiting our “contact us” page or click on the “Register Now” button below. Fill out form as complete as possible. Be sure to select “3 Day Intensive” to indicate your interest.
- After your request has been submitted, you will be contacted by phone to verify your intent and to answer any questions or concerns you may have. At this time, you will be asked to complete the online application and fax, mail or email it to our office.
- Once your application has been received and your initial deposit has been made, you will be mailed a packet of materials to complete at your convenience prior to the start date of the intensive you selected on your application.
NEXT INTENSIVE: Wednesday, November 15th – Friday, November 17th