Led by Registered Dietitian, Brittany Hunter, this group will focus on the nutrition related aspects of recovery. In this recovery group, you will have peer support, and also nutrition education on top of your weekly individual dietitian sessions. The groups will run on a 12 week cycle with information involving:
- Medical Complications of Eating Disorders and why Nutrition Rehabilitation is Necessary
- Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping Tools to fit YOUR Recovery
- Macronutrient/Nutrition Education Groups (Protein Carbohydrate Fat Fluids etc)
- Neuroscience and the Eating Disorder- How to feed your brain for better medication management and therapy outcomes
- Coping Skills for Challenging Foods and Situations
- Exercise Balance Group
- Maintaining Lasting Recovery with Nutrition and Meal Planning Group
All groups will be 2.5 hours long and will include a therapeutic meal with processing as another tool for strengthening your recovery.
Also, be mindful of Brittany’s special program on INTUITIVE EATERS. Click here to see when the next workshop begins.
NEXT GROUP BEGINS:
Saturday, May 25th at 10 a.m.