Breaking Ground Therapy Group (for male sex addicts)
Has your sexual compulsions interrupted your life in some way? Has your sexual behavior hurt others around you? Do you feel like you are living a double life? Are you keeping sexual secrets from the people you love? Are you experiencing guilt or shame because of your sexual behavior? If you answered “yes” this group may be beneficial for you. Breaking Ground is a 12 session beginners program specifically for men who are struggling with sexual addiction or compulsions. Do NOT tarry any longer, start your journey to a new life.
Firm Foundations (advanced recovery group for male sex addicts)
If you have been in recovery for sexual addiction and you have completed the Breaking Ground group or worked through many of the tasks in the workbook Facing the Shadows with a licensed therapist, then you may be ready to take part in this advanced recovery group. In this group, we dive into some of the deeper, often trauma-related, forces driving one’s sexual addiction. The goal of this group is not only to encourage sobriety, but also to aid in the healing process – to mend the cracks in your foundation so that you can build a life on a platform comprised of honesty, integrity, and one’s overall goodness. Please contact us if you are interested in being a part of this group or you would like more information.
Picking Up the Pieces (for partners of sex addicts)
The reality is that sex addiction affects more than just the addict. When one discovers that their spouse or partner is dealing with a sexual addiction, it is often traumatic to the relationship as well as to the partner. Therefore, Picking Up the Pieces is a 10 session group for partners of sex addicts that is designed to help with healing and perseverance.
Impact Letter Group. Partner’s of sex addicts often endure extreme mental and emotional trauma after the discovery of their partner or spouse’s infidelities. This group is designed to help partners of sex addicts construct, develop, and create a plan for delivery of this letter that outlines the impact their partner’s addiction has had on them. The impact letter is a common practice intervention amount CSATs in working to help the partner and the couple relationship with healing and recovery. Please contact us for more information about this group.
Emotional Restitution Letter Group. Breaking through denial is an effort sex addicts are constantly putting forth. A common intervention among CSATs is to have the addict write their spouse a letter of clarity. This letter is not only intended to be an effort the addict makes to help their partner or spouse heal from the gaping wound the addict created; but, it is also intended to help the addict take a clear look at how they schemed, manipulated, and deceived their spouse (and others) to keep their secret life from being exposed. Please contact us for more information about this group.
Women’s Processing Group
This closed group is primarily for women who have experienced addiction in any area of their life. For example: Alcoholism, Eating Disorders, Sex and/or Love Addiction, Co-Addiction, Addiction Interaction, etc. If you are interested in being a part of this group, please contact us so that we can address your question or provide you with more information.
Professional Case Consultation for Sex Addiction Treatment
- Our consultation group is currently scheduled weekly on Wednesdays from 9:30am to 10:30am.
- You must RSVP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to participate. LIMITED SEATING. If you do not receive an confirmation email, then try try again.
- If you wish to staff a case, you must submit a brief synopsis of your case. Remember to leave out identifying information. A paragraph that gives us a brief understanding of what is going on will suffice. Nothing too specific. You don’t have to do this if you just wish to be a part of case consultation to better serve your clients.
- Case staffing will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. Thus, there is no guarantee your case will be staffed. However, we are optimistic that staffing other cases together will give you insight and direction with your cases.
- Fee per consultation session is $50.00. We ask the same of you as we do our clients: please give us 24 hrs notice of cancellation. If you fail to do so, we will expect you to pay for the spot reserved for you.
We hope you will consider attending the consultation meetings in effort to better serve clients struggling with sexual addiction or sexually compulsive behavior.
Important Information for Therapy Groups
WHEN: Groups will be begin and end at various points throughout the year. However, additional groups may be formed based on level of interest. See flyers below for details on up and coming group.
FEES: The cost of each group may vary, but it typically ranges from $25-$65 per session.
- Closed Groups: Participants are asked to pay in full prior to the start of group. Payment plans may be available upon request.
- Open Groups: Participants are asked to pay for sessions on a monthly basis. Other options may be available; check with your group facilitator for more information.
SIGNING UP: Each group requires an intake interview. Please call us today at 405.242.5305 or email us to get you started on a road toward healing and recovery.