Licensed Marital & Family Therapist
Certified Sex Addiction Therapist
Family Solutions Counseling, PLLC
Parenting RISKS, Lifelong Rewards
Treating the Tsunami of Sex Addiction
The 5 Myths of Marriage
Individual & Couples Therapy | Affair Recovery | Sex/Porn Addiction Treatment |Betrayal Trauma
“Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity… Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice.”
– Cypher Raige (Portrayed by Will Smith in movie After Earth)
Are you ready to find happiness and peace in your relationships and personal life? Life should be about living, not merely surviving. If you feel like you are barely keeping your head above water, then it is likely that you could benefit from professional counseling.
If your life has been impacted by infidelity and/or sexual addiction, then you have experienced a “relational trauma” that, like any trauma, needs the right kind of care in order to heal properly. As a relationship counselor and sex addiction therapist, I have believe I have the proper training and expertise to help get you on a pathway of healing. Also, If you are struggling with issues such as, communication and conflict resolution, in your marriage or parent-child relationships, please contact me as I have a passion for helping build and strengthen parent-child and couple relationships.
I believe that people are inherently good; therefore, it is my perspective that people are not the problem, but problems find their way into people’s lives. My job is to help individuals, couples, and families learn to effectively cope with their existing problems as well as find solutions that will remove the problems from their lives and relationships so they can function at a higher capacity.
Concerning Sexual Addiction or Compulsions
Sexual addiction is a complex addiction but there is hope!
As a trained Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT®), I have completed training developed by Dr. Patrick Carnes which required attendance at multiple training modules and supervision with a CSAT Supervisor. It also requires ongoing education so that ASATs/CSATs such as myself are experts in providing sexual addiction therapy. It is a rigorous process designed to help me best help you.
10400 N. Vineyard Blvd, Suite A, Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Begin your ONLINE session with Josh on Zoom
Steps to beginning telehealth session with Josh:
- Register for an account online or call the front office (405.242.5305) to make your first appt.
- Download the OhMD app.
- Search for Mr. Nichols by first name “Joshua” to request connecting as a patient
- Download Zoom to your phone or other device.
- Download the appropriate packet below. Fill it out. Sign at the appropriate points. Fax it t0 405.242.5345 or send it to Mr. Nichols via OhMD app.
- On the day of your appointment, close to the scheduled start time, simply click HERE to enter the virtual waiting room.
- If you get a notification that the meeting is “locked” then likely that means Mr. Nichols is in another meeting. Just send him a message via OhMD stating you are standing by.
- Zoom may also require to you to set up your own zoom account and log in in order to use this feature.
- If you are having problems with the technology, please call the front office 405.242.5305 or send Mr. Nichols a message via OhMD. See you ONLINE!!
Please print and fill out the appropriate packet.
Be sure to bring the completed forms to your first appointment.
If you are going to be seen by your therapist individually for your first appointment, then this is the packet for you.
If you and your spouse/partner are going to be seen together on your first session, then this is the packet you need to complete. If you are coming in for FAMILY THERAPY you will need to download this packet; however, you may need additional forms. Please contact our office at 405-242-5305 so our front office staff can direct you to any additional form needed.