Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate
“Have patience with everything unresolved, and try to love the questions themselves” – Rainer Maria Rilke
“Trauma is not just an event that took place sometime in the past; it is also the imprint left by that experience on mind, brain, and body.” – Bessel van der Kolk
Individual Therapy| Trauma | Depression | Anxiety | Grief | Religious & Spiritual Trauma | EMDR
Who can benefit from counseling? I think almost anyone. Life is hard, and everybody goes through difficult times. I want to journey alongside you and help you experience healing and well-being, as you rediscover that life can also be beautiful. Your problems don’t have to define you, whether you have suffered from trauma, depression, anxiety, grief, or relationship difficulties.
I am Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) trained, and am passionate about helping people process their past traumas. I have experience in helping individuals work through sexual trauma, grief, childhood issues, and I am also interested in helping those who have suffered religious or spiritual trauma.
I believe that people can become whole, healthy, fully-functioning individuals who overcome their issues, rather than being defined by them. I utilize an empathetic, detail-oriented, client-driven approach that doesn’t have a one-size-fits-all methodology. Rather, the counseling experience is collaborative and many different research-based techniques can be used to meet clients where they are. I look forward to providing you with direct, personable treatment for whatever you may be going through.
10400 N. Vineyard Blvd, Suite A, Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Begin your ONLINE session with Mindy on Zoom
Steps to beginning telehealth session with Mindy:
- Register for an by calling (405.242.5305) or emailing the front office to make your first appt.
- Download the OhMD app.
- Search for Mindy by first name to request connecting as a patient
- Download Zoom to your phone or other device.
- Download the appropriate packet below. Fill it out. Sign at the appropriate points. Fax it t0 405.242.5345 or send it to Mindy via OhMD app.
- On the day of your appointment, close to the scheduled start time, simply click HERE to enter the virtual waiting room.
- If you get a notification that the meeting is “locked” then likely that means Mindy is in another meeting. Just send her a message via OhMD stating you are standing by.
- Zoom may also require to you to set up your own zoom account and log in in order to use this feature.
- If you are having problems with the technology, please call the front office 405.242.5305 or send Mindy a message via OhMD. See you ONLINE!!
Every NEW client MUST download and sign this form!! – Mindy Rhoades Disclosure Statement
Please print and fill out the appropriate packet.
Be sure to bring the completed forms to your first appointment.
If you are going to be seen by your therapist individually for your first appointment, then this is the packet for you.
If you and your spouse/partner are going to be seen together on your first session, then this is the packet you need to complete. If you are coming in for FAMILY THERAPY you will need to download this packet; however, you may need additional forms. Please contact our office at 405-242-5305 so our front office staff can direct you to any additional form needed.