RecoveryTV LIVE is a live show that will air on our Facebook page where licensed therapists and certified sex addictions therapist, Joshua Nichols, will discuss important issues related to mental health, relational health, and recovery.
Here are some ways you can stay connected so you can better ensure you don’t miss an episode you would like to watch LIVE:
- Follow us on Facebook. RecoveryTV LIVE will be broadcasted live via Family Solutions Counseling Facebook page. If you follow us on Facebook, then you are likely to receive notifications as we make posts to our page, including posts regarding RecoveryTV LIVE episodes.
- Follow the Facebook event. Each episode of RecoveryTV LIVE will have a Facebook event page associated with it. If you click on “going” or “interested” on the actual event page, you will receive notification on your Facebook page regarding the event.
- Follow us on Instagram. Each episode of RecoveryTV LIVE will be promoted on our Instagram page, which is primarily devoted to our video productions. Therefore, it is a great way to stay informed.
- Follow us on Twitter. All episodes will be posted on this account as well.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter. This, again, is a great way to stay informed, not only for the sake of keeping up with RecoveryTV LIVE, but also for the sake of hearing about great services and opportunities happening here at FSC.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel. There are great benefits to watching the broadcast LIVE – like having the ability to connect and ask questions in REAL TIME. What an amazing day and age we are living in!! However, if you miss the live broadcast, DON’T FRET, you can find the re-broadcast on our YouTube channel. Just make sure you “subscribe” and click the bell so you are notified as we post new videos.
RecoveryTV is our YouTube channel where not only can find the rebroadcast of our RecoveryTV LIVE episodes, but also other valuable videos where mental health, relational, and recovery experts address important issues.
Click on the link below to watch our latest YouTube video. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel where you can watch many videos on addiction and recovery, self-care and growth, and mental and relational health.